Monday, November 3, 2014

5 x 5 on how I will decide who to vote for in the future.

     Voting is an extremely important thing. Voting is what makes America what it is. The fact that we, as Americans, have the complete right to vote for who we want to lead this country is a truly amazing thing. So, yes I will be voting when I get the chance in the future. Although, the future may come sooner than I am ready.
     It is very hard to believe that in less than one year, I will be able to vote. Finally, I will be able to cast my vote as an American citizen. I am both excited, and afraid to start voting. What if I choose the wrong candidate? What if the person I vote for makes a bad President? These are the reasons that I am afraid.
     It will be hard to choose who to vote for in the future, but that is something that every U.S citizen has to decide. There are many important thing that I would look for in a president, specifically. I have an open mind about a lot of things, but I would have to agree with everything the candidate says that he or she would do. I would look for many other things specifically though.
     I would look a lot at the education of who I am voting for. I would look at his or her views on the environment. I would look at his or her thoughts on war. I would look into their thoughts on education, and many other important things. I would most likely go with the democratic vote, but if a republican had good ideas, I would vote for them.
     So, that is how I will decide to vote in the near future. I just do not know if I will be ready for this responsibility in less than a year. I am sure that when the time comes, I will be ready. Since this is something that every person in the U.S has to deal with. I just hope I make the right decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment