Tuesday, August 19, 2014

bell ringer for August 18, 2014

Dear Evan,

     Its finally over. You made it through your high school career. I thought it would last forever. I am sure that by this time you are starting to hate the real world. I am sure that you have matured a bit since leaving high school. I hope you learned everything you needed to know before leaving the high school. I doubt you have accomplished much by this time. Hopefully you have a steady, decent paying job, that you enjoy doing. I hope that you have started saving up some money so that you can move and see the world a little bit. I would hope that you could be moving out soon into a cheap apartment or something. Maybe you could be renting a small house.
     The biggest thing that I hope you have done is begin to make a little money on the side with music. I hope that you are still trying to pursue music. And that maybe some day you will be able to completely make a living off of your music. I hope that you still plan on traveling the country and maybe even the entire world. I think that would be very interesting and I am hoping that you still do too. Well, its been really nice talking with myself. I hope that you enjoyed this conversation as much as I did.

                                                                                               Sincerely, 
                                                                                                         Yourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment